But to get to where you really want to be, there’s a tiny little map:
- Define success clearly. On paper. Write it the hell down.
- Accept no small story. Your story was destined to be big, if only for you.
- Work every day. Grind harder every day. Never coast. Never accept that you’ve done all you can do.
- Get over yourself. (I’m writing this while feeling very depressed, stressed out, under appreciated, and many other emotions. Know what? Who cares? The work still needs doing.)
- Put others first. The MOST successful people all have service of others as a core tenet of what they do.
- Yes, there are rich people who don’t do that. They’re not successful. There’s a difference.
Oh, and if you think there’s a rulebook or a permission slip, stop it. You are writing this book. What you set down is what happens. This is YOUR own adventure.